REVITALIST LIFESTYLE AND WELLNESS LTD. (CNSX: CALM) CEO Kathryn Walker joins The Dales Report once again to discuss the exciting news on Ketamine and future of the company. A growing company operating a network of clinics in the United States, which has provided more than 12,000 ketamine infusions for patients suffering treatment-resistant conditions since 2018.
Here’s more featured in the interview:
– Psychedelic stock investors have long viewed Revitalist as an intriguing company, as they are one of the few in the psychedelics therapeutics space actually generating revenue.
– On top of the current revenue stream, Revitalist also has plans to roll out more than 120 clinics across North America over the next two years.
– Dales and Walker agree that the current landscape in the space has seen some investors reluctant to buy into the concept of psychedelic stocks.
– Walker and Dales agree that the lack of concrete evidence is partially to blame for the slow rate of cannabis regulation
– Walker gives an interesting historical overview of the chemical, pointing out that ketamine has been studied extensively for more than 60 years already.
We are a business news platform that provides the latest and best insight on the stories making headlines around the world. We give Institutional and retail investors an inside edge in the competitive world of investing and profile companies that are making waves in their ever-growing industries.
We are The Dales Report.
Check out our website: https://thedalesreport.com/
Subscribe to our channel at https://article.thedalesreport.com/yo…
Connect with us on our social media handles: